Monday, April 30, 2012

Pre-K Life Lesson

 I have much to learn about life from my preschoolers...

The coveted glitter crayons are meant to be shared.

Play-doh is superb when it is swirled.

Coloring in the lines is overrated.

Shoes are optional.


Snacks are not!

Random responses to questions are educational.

When a friend laughs, laugh along.
Singing loudly is delightful, more so when playing instruments, even louder.

Being last in line is awesome, because you get to turn off the lights.
Being first, you end up last, because you get to hold the doors.

Skipping is not optional, it is essential.
Holding hands with your best pal makes a long walk lovely.

A hug makes everything better.
And  most importantly.....
"My God is so BIG, so strong and so mighty there's nothing my God cannot do!"

Thanking God for my pre-k Sunday school class and ALL I have to learn from them.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Little ones have so much to teach us grownups.

    ReplyDelete